Shopping For A High-Quality Tire? Here Are Some Factors To Consider!
If you are not happy with the tires that came with the car you bought, or you think you need new ones, there’s no problem because you can change it anytime you want. All you need is to know the right size as well as the characteristics of the tires that you want to change it into to get started. But you have to be careful because the process is not that easy.
Yes, there are mobile tire changers that come to your home to do the job for you, like the Mobile Tyre Shop Perth, but you still have to know the factors that you have to take into consideration when choosing the best tires for your vehicle.
Here are things to consider:
- Original vs New. When choosing tires, a good start is to consider if you are buying the same ones that came with the vehicle. If you like the way it rides and handles, then you can buy the original tires similar to the ones that the manufacturer provided. But if want to change it, you need to research the characteristics that you need on those tires.
- Know Your Tire Size. If you do not know the size of your tires, locate a placard that is usually on the driver’s side door of your vehicle. This is where your tire sizes are indicated. Your new tires should match the size of the original ones.
- According to car experts, the tires define the personality of your vehicle. Remember that there are only a few brands that develop tires specifically for your car. This is to make sure that you achieve the ride that you are looking for as well as the quietness and handling that it can create.
Different Types OF Car Tires
There are different car tires to choose from. The most common categories are all-season, winter, and summer tires. You need to know which one do you need for your replacements. Each has differences that you should know of:
- All-Season. These are the most popular among the three choices because you can use the tires all year round. They can provide modest grip and traction even on ice. They are also good for dry and wet traction.
- Summer Tires. These tires are best for sports cars to improve performance driving. It can provide a good grip on dry roads and even at high speeds and in warm temperatures. But you have to take note that the soft rubber of summer tires cannot provide good traction especially on snowy surfaces or when the temperature is at 40 degrees.
- Winter Tires. These tires are not designed to be used all year round. As the name suggests, they are only suitable during winter months. They are manufactured using a pliable rubber compound that will work best in cold temperatures. These tires also have deeper tread and more slits or sipes to easily break the ice.
When you do this online, you will have plenty of time to research to find the best tire type for your vehicle. Once you find the right tires for your car, you can always contact Mobile Tyre Shop in Perth because they will bring technicians to do the job for you. Less hassle and worries because the changing of tires will be done right at the comforts of your home.